Saturday, April 4, 2009

First day back on the road.

It's been a tough first day.

Dumped the TPMS sensors out of the egg carton so I didn't know which one went where, reinstall.

I have one that keeps dropping out and it ended up on the rear of the Jeep, after a hour of screwing around finally got it moved and replaced with a good one.

Hooked up the Jeep and again the tail lights didn't work. Sure enough it was a blown fuse, I thought I had the issue resolved but I guess it needs a bit more work. Then the first light I checked out was the left rear on the Jeep, guess what, the LED bulb I had there doesn't seem to be working, replaced it with a regular bulb and we were good to go.

Made it to Buckhorn Lake Resort in Kerrville, TX, really nice park.

Tried to deploy the jacks and guess what, nothing. Dumps the air bags but the jacks won't deploy. Messed around way too long and finally got them working. Even though the monitor said the jacks were fully retracted I think there may have been an issue so I cleaned them and sprayed them down with some silicone. Hopefully that's the problem and we will have no more issues with them.

Next we couldn't see any of the the WIFI spots in the park, tried Linda's Verizon cellular modem/access point, still no luck. Seems the WIFI switch on the laptop got bumped and turned off. Turned it back on and we are good to go.

Next RVer's notebook won't run. Still don't have that resolved.

Decided to use the park facilities for our showers, guess what my shower shoe fell apart on the way back to the campsite.

I think I should just go to bed and start anew in the morning. Hopefully we have gotten the problems out of the way for awhile.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: