Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sacramento, CA

Mostly easy day, we had a few moments with the wind and the grades but the ole Dutch Star came through just fine and seems to be getting better mileage. I guess we are finally starting to get the engine broken in.

I was just blown away by the beauty and scale of some of the scenery on our way into Bakersfield. We found 99 to be a bit rough but a nice road with not too much traffic.

I found Linda a little piece of land in Mojave, 7.5 acres of un-improved property for the measly sum of $450,000. I guess we will have to win the lottery if we ever hope to buy anything in California.

We hope to get some laundry done in the morning then hook up with my uncle Jerry and his wife Barb around lunch time tomorrow, then spend the rest of day doing a little site seeing.

Amanda has been checking out where we are, we think she might be missing us just a little, or maybe it's just Bud she is missing.

No comments: